Fire Alert Pty Ltd trading as Skills Force Australia is a privately run Registered Training Organisation RTO 52354, located at Unit 5, 12-14 Baretta Road Wangara in Perth’s northern suburbs. As part of the VET sector, we focus on particular industries or niche products such as developing evacuation procedures required by many workplaces in addition to nationally accredited training First Aid, Fire Equipment and Emergency Control Organisation qualifications and more.
What We Offer
We are local within the community. We deliver face to face and online training across the key areas of: Fire and Safety
- CPPFES2005 Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation – this is for Fire Warden training
- PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation – this is for Chief Fire Warden training
- HLTAID009 Provide CPR
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces – a cluster of three units
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres – a cluster of three units
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit– a cluster of three units
Other services include:
- Basic fire safety risk inspections
- Development of evacuation procedures
- Conflict Resolution Online
- Fatigue Management Online
- Fire Equipment Training Online
- Manual Handling Online
- Emergency Planning Committee Online
Difference between RTO’s and TAFE Colleges
You are most likely to take up your chosen course at an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) or at a TAFE (Technical and Further Education). Importantly, figures indicate that in one year alone, over 2.4 million students chose to undertake their training with a registered training organisation (RTO), and over 739,000 chose to undertake their training with a TAFE (Ref Internet Practical Outcomes 2022).
TAFE colleges are financed, owned and operated by the Australian government whereas RTO’s are privately-owned providers of nationally-accredited courses. RTOs such as Skills Force Australia, need to stay competitive within specific industries including mining, construction and general businesses.
Therefore, we aim to provide those seeking to work in these industries or those who require upgrading their qualifications hands-on experience and nationally accredited qualifications with improved potential for practical employment. Sub-contracting businesses working for large mining and construction organisations will require their employees to be qualified in specific areas.