- Responsibilities, priorities, and leadership of Chief Wardens,
- Emergency prevention measures,
- Risk management principles,
- Human behaviour in an emergency and evacuee welfare,
- Initial Response to Emergencies and
This course is delivered in 6 hours.
Our Chief Fire Warden training requires participants to have completed our 5 hour accredited PUAWER005 – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation training session prior to attending this unit.
This is a full-day course and is conducted every Monday and Tuesday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at our Training Centre. Skills Force Australia is located in Wangara with free parking, however, there is the option for us to deliver training at your workplace.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment for the following:
- PUAFER006 - Lead an emergency control organisation
Please see the following document(s) for further information about this course: Chief Warden Training 2017
Applicable to training at your workplace:
- Parking area for trainers (To setup accredited fire training area, in some cases we will also have a trailer)
- Minimum of 4 square metres safe training area away from combustible material and vehicles.
- Fire hose reel.
- Training room for power point presentation.
- Skills Force Australia has an exemption (FESA) for training on restricted/total fire ban days however we may change the training date for more suitable weather at our discretion.
- Maximum group size 15.
The Bullex ITS fire equipment and our new compact gas training systems are very safe and do not require standard fire extinguishers such as messy dry chemical powders and have minimal effect on the environment.
All safety equipment is provided including safety glasses and gloves however we require participants to have fully enclosed footwear and long sleeves.
- Note: Regional training provided in areas such as Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Port Hedland or mining sites will require additional trainer fees that include:
- Return air from Perth, vehicle hire (if required) trainer toil, possible overnight accommodation.
- Recommended qualification period of 2 years.
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.