- Classes of fire,
- Usage of fire extinguishers, hose reels, and fire blankets,
- Investigating and raising the alarm,
- Evacuation procedures,
- Anticipate further development of emergencies,
- Emergency control organisation and planning committee and
- Use of communication equipment (Radios)
This course is delivered in 6 hours.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment for the following:
- CPPFES005B Demonstrate first attack fire-fighting equipment
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- Note: Regional training provided in areas such as Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Port Hedland or mining sites will require additional trainer fees that include:
- Return air from Perth, vehicle hire (if required) trainer toil, possible overnight accommodation.
- Recommended qualification period of 2 years.
Help us keep training costs down:
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.