Course from the CPC08 training package over 6 hours as approved by the Training and Accreditation Council WA. Both face to face training and the amount of learning over 6 hours is highly recommended by industry and regulatory bodies. While many people seek a fast online course and cheap rates they may find that many construction companies prefer the more in depth face to face training. So do it right! This training is suitable for new employees, refresher training, and subcontractors.
Participants (i.e. Who will benefit from attending this training session):
- New employees,
- Refresher training
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health, safety communication, and reporting processes
- Identity incident and emergency response procedures
This course is delivered face-to-face in 6 hours.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment and card for the following:
- CPCCWHS1001 – PREPARE TO WORK SAFELY IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Construction Training Fund
The construction industry is the largest industry in WA employing tens of thousands of skilled workers in over 130 different occupations across the civil, commercial and residential sectors. It’s also the only industry in the state that has its own training fund.
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) is 100% industry funded through the collection of the BCITF Levy which applies to all construction projects in WA.