- A power-point presentation including theory of combustion, classification of fire, principals of extinguishment, cooking oil fires, fire spread and types of fire extinguishers followed by:
- Practical use of fire equipment
Fire Warden course:
- Investigating the fire or alarm,
- Raising the alarm,
- Emergencies that may require evacuation,
- Bomb threat procedures,
- ECO and Fire Warden identification,
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities,
- Basic building fire alarms and communication systems,
- Developing evacuation plans and procedures,
- Post evacuation procedures and
- Short exercises
This course is delivered in 2 hours.
Group maximum numbers:
10 participants for only $845.90 inc. GST for 2 courses.
Upon successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance outlining the aims and outcomes.
- Note: Regional training provided in areas such as Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Port Hedland or mining sites will require additional trainer fees that include:
- Return air from Perth, vehicle hire (if required) trainer toil, possible overnight accommodation.
Help us keep training costs down:
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.