This course is the non-accredited version of PUAWER005B – OPERATE AS PART OF AN EMERGENCY CONTROL ORGANISATION and has been designed to accommodate the core components of the accredited Fire Warden course in a shorter timeframe.
- Investigating the fire, alarm, incident,
- Raising the alarm,
- Emergencies that may require evacuation,
- Bomb threat procedures,
- Building fire safety,
- Fire Warden identification,
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities,
- Building fire alarms and communication systems,
- Developing evacuation plans and procedures,
- Post evacuation procedures and
1 x hour Fire Warden training GROUP with a maximum of 10 participants
There are no pre-requisites required for this course however it is recommended to complete either the 1-hour practical evacuation exercise for Fire Wardens or the nationally accredited fire equipment training.
Upon successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance outlining the aims and outcomes.