- Investigating the fire, alarm, incident,
- Raising the alarm,
- Emergencies that may require evacuation,
- Bomb threat procedures,
- Building fire safety,
- Fire Warden identification,
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities,
- Building fire alarms and communication systems,
- Developing evacuation plans and procedures,
- Post evacuation procedures and
This course is delivered in up to 5 hours.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
This course is usually conducted every Wednesday from 7:45 am to up to 12:00pm depending on group size at our Training Centre. Skills Force Australia is located in Wangara with free parking, however, there is the option for us to deliver group training at your workplace.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment for the following:
- PUAWER005B - Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Applicable to training at your workplace:
- Parking area for trainers (To setup training close by)
- Minimum of 4 square metres safe training area away from combustible material and vehicles.
- Training room for PowerPoint presentation.
- Recommended maximum group size of 7.
- Recommended qualification period 2 years
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.