- Investigating the fire, alarm, incident,
- Raising the alarm,
- Emergencies that may require evacuation,
- Bomb threat procedures,
- Building fire safety,
- Fire Warden identification,
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities,
- Building fire alarms and communication systems,
- Developing evacuation plans and procedures,
- Post evacuation procedures and
This course is delivered in 5 hours.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course however it it is recommended to complete either the 1 hour practical evacuation exercise for Fire Wardens or the nationally accredited fire equipment training.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment for the following:
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Please see the following document(s) for further information:
- Note: Regional training provided in areas such as Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Port Hedland or mining sites will require additional trainer fees that include:
- Return air from Perth, vehicle hire (if required) trainer toil, possible overnight accommodation.
- Recommended qualification period of 2 years.
Help us keep training costs down:
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.