- Responsibilities, priorities, and leadership of Chief Wardens,
- Emergency prevention measures,
- Risk management principles,
- Human behaviour in an emergency and evacuee welfare,
- Initial Response to Emergencies and
Up to 6 hours depending on group size.
Our Chief Fire Warden training requires participants to have completed our 5 hour accredited PUAFER005 – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation training session prior to attending this unit.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a statement of attainment.
Please see the following document(s) for further information about this course.
- Note: Regional training provided in areas such as Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Port Hedland or mining sites will require additional trainer fees that include:
- Return air from Perth, vehicle hire (if required) trainer toil, possible overnight accommodation.
- Recommended qualification period of 2 years.
Help us keep training costs down:
You can help us keep your training costs down by:
- Arranging for a minimum of 5 participants (Particularly for training conducted at your workplace)
- Regional training: Participant numbers will be accepted and set on registration (our invoicing will reflect participant numbers as of registration date)
- When you register for training please ensure that ALL participants arrive at our facility or are available for training (Agreed participant numbers) as your invoice will reflect this. This prevents situations where our trainers arrive in regional towns or mining sites only to find that participant numbers are reduced and we suffer a loss.