Welcome to this three unit combo course comprising in sequence:
- UEECD0007 Apply Work Health and Safety Regulations, Codes, and Practices in the Workplace: This unit is beneficial for a broad spectrum of professionals. It’s particularly relevant to those in roles responsible for maintaining and implementing workplace health and safety standards. This could encompass supervisors, managers, WHS officers, and those involved in compliance, ensuring that the workplace adheres to regulations and best practices for health and safety.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR): This is essential training for a wide range of professionals, including but not limited to healthcare workers, emergency responders, workplace first aid officers, childcare workers, fitness instructors, and individuals required to maintain a CPR certification as part of their workplace safety protocols.
- The latest UETDRMP007 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel (LVR): This unit is specifically targeted at individuals working in occupations that involve electrical work, such as electricians or workers in industries where there’s potential exposure to live electrical apparatus. It equips them with the skills to perform a rescue in the event of an incident involving a live low voltage (LV) panel.
- Electricians and Electrical Workers: The UETDRMP007 unit specifically caters to individuals involved in electrical work, providing them with essential skills for handling emergency situations involving live low voltage (LV) panels.
- Healthcare Professionals: HLTAID009 CPR training is crucial for healthcare workers, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, and other medical personnel.
- Emergency Response Teams: Those responsible for emergency response in various settings, such as workplace first aid officers, emergency responders, or individuals working in environments where immediate response to incidents is required.
- Safety Officers and WHS (Work Health and Safety) Personnel: UEECD0007 covers workplace health and safety regulations, making it essential for safety officers, WHS coordinators, managers, and any individuals responsible for maintaining and enforcing safety standards in the workplace.
- Construction Workers: Individuals working in construction, where exposure to electrical risks and the need for emergency response skills is high, can benefit from this comprehensive training.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Workers: Those working in manufacturing or industrial settings where adherence to safety regulations and potential exposure to electrical hazards is prevalent.
*Indicates that the course is presently available and has been updated to align with current industry standards.
See more at: https://training.gov.au/
This nationally accredited training course is suitable to those participants who are or will be undertaking electrical work not including overhead lines and underground cables. We recommend completing this course every 12 months particularly for the mining, construction and resource industries. On completion, you will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
LVR training is based upon the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It is expected that Participants complete or provide evidence of pre-requisite requirements early on before the face to face course. Allow ample time to complete the CPR unit theory and Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
Course estimated duration and maximum numbers:
When you book this course, please allow ample time to complete the two (2) online pre-
requisite unit’s theory and assessments for;
- APPLY WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS, CODES AND PRACTICES IN THE WORKPLACE AND
- PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR).
Then simply download and print your certificates online as evidence that you have completed the online assessments then hand to our reception staff at your practical face to face training. You should allow at least 6 hours for the practical training depending on class numbers commencing 0745am in Wangara. To ensure Skills Force Australia provide quality learning and training outcomes we prefer to keep maximum Participant number to 8.
- Fitness to Participate. You need to be agile and have the ability to perform CPR unassisted for two (2) minutes on the floor.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – all participants must hold a USI to receive a certificate for an accredited training course. To create a USI, go to www.usi.gov.au
- Language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) min. level – Australian Secondary School Year 10 Certificate of Education statement of results with a C level grade in English and Maths OR Australian Nationally Recognised Training course (either TAFE or a Registered Training Organisation) at a Certificate Il or higher level.
Firstly, there are two (2) pre-requisites for this unit including Apply work health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace and Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR. These two units include mandatory completion of online theory and assessments prior to attending your practical course. Note: Those holding an existing ESI or Electro-technology qualification or equivalent meet the prerequisite unit requirements – please forward evidence to email@example.com.
The course refers to the UET Transmission, Distribution and Rail Sector Training Package Companion Volume Implementation Guide for equivalency definition. *We strongly recommend completing all three units in combination which improves learning and skill retention.
Language Literacy and Numeracy requirement:
- RTO’s are required to obtain evidence that you have minimum Level of English language, literacy and numeracy skills to ensure this course is right for you. Participants must complete a short LLN quiz which is automatically sent to Skills Force Australia to validate. If the quiz provides evidence that Participants have this level then they will not be contacted and may continue with theory and practical training.
- Those who do not successfully complete this quiz will be required to access appropriate assistance.
Please view the following Participant support links:
This course is conducted every Friday from 7:45 am to 3:00pm at our Training Centre. Skills Force Australia is located in Wangara with free parking, however, there is the option for us to deliver group training at your workplace.