Group Bookings provide a simple way for you to arrange for payment and delivery before your users enrol in the course. This saves you time and effort as you no longer are required to purchase a course individually for each learner. You can also view your leaners' progress through our account pages.
The process is easy:
- Purchase or make a booking from one of our product pages.
- Select the number of learners you wish to enrol and select a booking date (if applicable).
- Proceed to the checkout page and enter your personal information.
- Note: An account with Skills Force Australia will be created on your behalf at the checkout page. This requires you to enter a password for your account.
- Upon successful payment, you can then access your group enrolment page from the following: Enrol Students
Note: You will also receive an email confirmation of your order and instructions on how to enrol your learners.
To enrol a user on the enrol users page:
- Select a course from the drop-down link
- Select "Enrol User" and fill out the required first name, last name, and email address
An account will be automatically created for your learners that you enrol into the courses and they will receive their login details and access to the course through their email. They will not be required to pay when they complete.
Your personal account enables you to view your group booking account to:
- View the number of seats used and remaining.
- Search for specific users in your account and their progress.
- View and download each user’s statement of attainment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9309 4722 for any questions about group booking or to make a booking directly with us.