- About conflict
- Causes and identifying conflict
- Stages of conflict
- Understanding our response to conflict
- Developing your assertiveness
- Approaches for dealing with conflict
- Four steps to resolving conflict
- Skills to support effective conflict resolution
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- De-escalating anger and the HEAT technique
- Maximize team productivity and morale through better communication
- Provide a safe space for employees to constructively discuss grievances
- Resolve issues quickly and effectively with our proven strategies
- Equip your organization with the necessary tools to create a stronger corporate culture
Students will be assessed through the use of online workbooks to confirm knowledge has been achieved and are provided unlimited attempts to complete the Conflict Resolution Online course.
This Conflict Resolution Online course combines plain English, videos, photos, and questioning to ensure all learners can have the best possible chance at comprehending the required knowledge and skills.
Upon completion, participants will be presented with a Certificate of Completion.
Allow 25 minutes
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.