Course Content (Fire Warden):
- Investigating the fire, alarm, incident,
- Raising the alarm,
- Emergencies that may require evacuation,
- Bomb threat procedures,
- Building fire safety,
- Fire Warden identification,
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities,
- Building fire alarms and communication systems,
- Developing evacuation plans and procedures,
- Post evacuation procedures and
Course Content (Chief Warden):
- Responsibilities, priorities, and leadership of Chief Wardens,
- Emergency prevention measures,
- Risk management principles,
- Human behaviour in an emergency and evacuee welfare,
- Initial Response to Emergencies and
*Indicates that the course is presently available and has been updated to align with current industry standards.
See more at: https://training.gov.au/
- PUAFER005 – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation (Release 1)
- PUAFER006 – Lead an emergency control organisation (Release 1)
Allow one day for this face to face course including theory, practical assessments and 40 minute lunch break.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
This course is conducted every Tuesday from 7:45 am to 3:00pm at our Training Centre. Skills Force Australia is located in Wangara with free parking, however, there is the option for us to deliver group training at your workplace.