- Legal and other requirements
- Basic life support
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) steps
- Demonstration and use of a defibrillator (AED)
- Online Component (including assessments) - 5 Hours
- In Class Component (including assessments) - 1 Day
Students must complete the online module at least two working days before undertaking the face-to-face course.
Prior to attending the course, learners are sent a link to complete mandatory online pre-course learning and assessment by reading the Learner Guide and successfully answering eighty (80) knowledge quiz questions at their own pace. This must be completed prior to attending the practical session unless there are extenuating circumstances. In this situation, the learner must advise the Trainer and Assessor on arrival to the practical session.
This half-day course is conducted on Fridays subject to group bookings 5 or more from 07:45 am – 12:00 pm at our Training Centre. Skills Force Australia is located in Wangara with free parking, however, there is the option for us to deliver training at your workplace subject to Trainer travel/time fee.