We will assist your organisation to effectively prepare for, prevent, respond to, recover from and review emergency situations.
Emergency planning is pivotal to the ongoing safety of your staff and organisation. We ensure that your site will be compliant in accordance with AS 3745-2010 ‘Planning for Emergencies in Facilities’
What you will receive:
- Emergency procedures, including:
- An effective response to an emergency
- Evacuation procedures
- Notifying emergency service organisations at the earliest opportunity
- Medical treatment and assistance, and
- Effective communication between the person authorised to coordinate the emergency response and all people at the workplace
- Testing of the emergency procedures—including the frequency of testing, and
- Information, training and instruction to relevant workers in relation to implementing the emergency procedures.